The Best Cereal Dispensers of 2021
Are you sick of consuming stale, crummy cereal? Is your morning breakfast routine starting to feel a bit monotonous? Cereal dispensers are some of the coolest kitchen storage solutions on the market. They make quick weekday breakfasts more entertaining, hygienic, and visually pleasing. We’ve taken the time to investigate some of the top-selling cereal dispensers so that we could bring you the most comprehensive guide to these kitchen accessories. Enjoy!
- The Best Bento Lunch Box for Kids – Unbiased Reviews
- Choosing the Best Hand Mixer for Mashed Potatoes
- The Best Rice Cooker for Sushi Rice – The Best Way to Make Sushi Rice
- The Best Springform Pan – The Essential Tool for Every Baker
- The Best Pan for Omelette – Make a Perfect Omelette Every Time
The Zevro is a dry food dispenser that will help you eliminate messes while maintaining the just-opened quality of your dry foods. The container consists of two side-by-side storage containers suspended over a black and chrome base. Each cereal dispenser can hold up to 17.5 ounces of dry food. That’s equivalent to roughly one box of cereal. Of course, these vessels aren’t just for cereal products. Pet food, candy, nuts, and other small, dry snacks are excellent alternatives.
The dispenser’s easy to crank handles are perfect for little hands. The container’s airtight seal keeps food fresh for up to 45 days. It releases small portions, limiting unnecessary spills, overeating, and other catastrophes. A set of removable metal grills make minor mishaps easy to remedy. Since the containers are both shatterproof and scratch-resist, you wouldn’t have to worry if one were to fall off your counter. Of course, the 3-inch clearance between the chute and tray is just the right size for a standard cereal bowl.
The dual dispensers are 7.5 inches long, 13 inches wide, and 16.3 inches tall. As such, you can expect them to take up a large chunk of your breakfast bar or counter. If not for that, you might be willing to consider building a permanent cereal buffet in your home kitchen!
- Contemporary black and chrome details
- Easy crank handle
- 3-inch clearance under the shoots
- Each container can hold up to 17.5 ounces of dry food or cereal
- Airtight seal keeps food fresh for up to 45 days
- Shatterproof and scratch-resistant construction makes it an excellent option for homes with children
- Easy to control dispenser, limit portions, and limit spills
- Two removable metal grates make cleanup quick and easy
- The wide gravity-fed shoots limit jams
- Takes up quite a bit of counter space
- Crushes fragile foods on occasion
The Honey-Can-Do Cereal Dispenser is an excellent selection for cereal enthusiasts. The dispenser boasts a commercial-grade stainless steel foundation and three plastic food storage canisters. Each container has a crank-style handle, a wide gravity-fed chute, and an airtight cap. Each vessel can hold up to 17.5 ounces of dry food. The durable plastic vessels will not stain, crack, or dull.
This kitchen piece requires a dedicated 22-by-4.5-inch surface. It also happens to be 14 inches tall. As such, you need an expensive breakfast station if you’re going to keep it out around the clock. Of course, you won’t have any regrets knowing you can enjoy hotel-style continental breakfasts every morning. Even those that are not fans of cereal are likely to find a use for this impressive food storage unit. It’s versatile enough to be used as a snack, candy, or pet food dispenser.
- Perfect for cereal, granola, candy, pet food, and so much more
- Each individual cereal dispenser can hold up to 17.5 ounces of dry food
- Preserves freshness for up to 45 days
- Commercial-grade design
- Stain-resistant stainless steel
- Promotes healthy
- 22 inches long, 4.5 inches wide, 14 inches tall
The Rosseto dispenser’s slender design enables it to stand out from the competition. The dispenser boasts four rectangular food containers on top of a thin, black metal frame. The canisters can hold a total of 1 gallon of dry food.
We love that each dispenser releases approximately 1-ounce of cereal with a crank of its handle. Such strategic portioning makes the Rosseto an excellent pick for anyone who is following a restrictive diet or looking to limit their portion sizes. The chrome handles are super easy to crank and sleek in appearance. The gravity-fed shoots distribute food evenly while limiting jams.
The Roseseto cereal dispenser’s sleek aesthetics make it the perfect accessory for modern kitchens and dining rooms. Each container has an airtight lid that makes for easy restocking and food preservation. While the ABS construction’s clear front panels do a great job of showing off dry food products, the frosted sides conceal unwanted fingerprints and dust.
- Three individual containers hold 1 gallon of food in total
- Dispenses carefully measured 1-ounce portions, making it perfect for diets
- Single-sheet black metal stand is durable and sleek
- Frosted side help to conceal fingerprints and dust
- Slender vessels do a great job of displaying various dry food products
- Airtight seals keep foods fresh for even longer
- Does not take up excess counter space
- A fun way to boost your morning or snacking routine
- Heavy at 11 pounds
If you’re looking for a cereal dispenser that will work well in a tiny kitchen, check out this wall-mounted pick. The Zevro boasts three individual food storage containers, each with a 13-ounce capacity. It’s an excellent option for cereal storage, though you can also use it to store and dispense other dry foods.
Like the previous dispenser, the Zevro releases carefully measured portions. Each crank of the twist-style knob unleashes approximately 1 ounce of food. There are also three measuring cups integrated into this unique storage unit.
We’re confident that the Zevro cereal dispenser is a good pick for families. The padded wheels are super easy to turn. Moreover, it releases perfectly measured portions. Plus, the airtight lid keeps dry products from spoiling. Together, these systems help to reduce food waste and messes. If you run a busy household, you might even want to purchase an extra one for snacks and or an alternative cereal offering.
- Suitable for a wide variety of dry foods, cereal included
- Keeps food fresh for up to 45 days
- Consists of three 13-ounce plastic canisters
- Portion control turn knob releases just 1 ounce of food with each twist
- Comes with three integrated measuring cups
- Features a 90-day limited warranty
- Minimizes food waste and messes
- You can combine multiple sets of containers to create a stunning visual display
- Not particularly sturdy
If you and your family members can agree on a favorite cereal, OXO Good Grips’s stand-alone cereal dispenser is worth exploring. This dispenser features a removable BPA-free canister with an airtight lid. It can hold a whopping 5.5 quarts of dry food, including everything from dry cereal to candy. Keep in mind that individual food pieces need to be less than 1/4 inch in diameter to be able dispensable.
The white and clear container is discreet and modern. It doesn’t even take up too much counter space. With that said, it’s far too tall to be stacked. Assembly and disassembly are easy. You should have no trouble cleaning the product between fills. Moreover, the airtight walls preserve the freshness of products for up to 45 days.
This product is unique in that it has two levers. These elements make this dispenser perfect for families with right- and left-handed family members. You can even adjust the about of pressure you put on the level to control the dispenser’s flow.
- Holds 5.5 quarts of dry food
- Airtight canister lid
- White and clear plastic construction looks clean and fresh in most kitchens
- Removable tray for easy crumb cleanup
- Easy to clean removable cereal canister
- Levers on both sides of the cereal dispenser, making it perfect for households with both right- and left-handed people
- BPA-free plastic
- Pieces need to be quite small to dispense easily
This lazy Susan-style dry cereal dispenser is perfect for commercial settings and hardcore cereal fans. It can hold a whopping 8.7 gallons of dry cereal or food. Each of its three polycarbonate containers can hold 2.9 gallons of food. The container’s four feet keep it firmly planted. The spinning base enables your breakfast guests to scan through your cereal offerings before dispensing their selections.
Crank-style knobs make it easy for users to limit their portions. Of course, airtight lids and chute closures ensure that all your cereal stays fresh longer.
Keep in mind that this product is quite pricey. With that said, we’re confident that you won’t regret your investment. After all, this dispenser instantly renews run-of-the-mill breakfast routines. Your kids and guests will bask in its novelty. Meanwhile, you can find cleanup and serving to be a whole lot easier.
- Three polycarbonate canisters hold up to 8.7 gallons of dry food (Each container holds 2.9 gallons of food)
- Footed base wit four round feet
- Lazy Susan-style rotating base
- Clear canisters show of products being stored
- An excellent option for commercial settings
- Turn knobs make for easy portioning
- Easy to remove and clean each individual container
The Mind Reader Meta Cereal Dispenser is yet another one of our favorite food storage option for households with kids and pets. The dispenser consists of three 17.5-ounce canisters stacked on top of a durable black metal base. The containers boast easy to remove airtight canister tops and twist-style knobs. Its wide chutes release carefully measured portions of dry food. They make the Mind Reader an excellent buy for individuals who are trying to control their serving sizes or limited morning spills.e
The unit is 17.25 inches tall, 5.93 inches deep, and 18.5 inches long. There is a large clearance between each chute and the foundation. The gap makes it easier for users to fill and refill individually sized cereal bowls. Each canister also has a designated catch tray for easier cleanup and maintenance.
The container walls are made of durable, germ-resistant resin. A thin metal stand serves as their frame. If you’re not a regular cereal eater, you might also consider using the Mind Reader to store quick snacks, baking supplies, sweet treats, or pet food.
- Large-capacity triple dispenser with portion control
- Resin plastics are bacteria-resistant and safe for food
- Combined storage holds up to 32 cups of dry cereal
- Releases carefully measured 1-ounce portions of food with each twist
- Promotes freshness of food while limiting waste
- Will save you counter space
- Perfect for homes with children and pets
- Measures 18.5 inches wide, 6-inches deep, and 25-inches high
- Fragile canisters
The CRRD Wall-Mounted Dry Food Dispenser is one of the most versatile dry food dispensers on the market. First off, the wall-mount feature will help you free up your cabinet and counter space. It will enable you to put all your most coveted kitchen staples right where you want them. The crystal clear canisters make it easy for you to check up on the quality and consistency of your food products.
We love the streamlined look of the white plastic frame and gray push buttons. While this storage unit isn’t very chic, it is a wonderfully sleek and modern construction. The removable plastic panels allow users to divide up to six different dry food products. You can easily break the storage unit into a variety of 6- and 12-liter sections, using the larger ones for popular grains and cereal options.
This unit will help you keep your kitchen clean and tidy. It might even get your kiddos excited about breakfast. If organized and instant results you’re seeking, this might be the cereal dispenser for you.
- A large wall-mounted storage unit with six removable dividers
- Remove and add dividers in order to play around with the capacity of each individual grid
- Suitable for a wide variety of dry food, including flour, rice, spices, coffee, and cereal
- Saves cabinet and counter space
- Easy to clean and user friendly
- Streamline square buttons for distributing food contents
- Transparent construction lets you put your highest-quality foods on display
- The design is a bit industrial
XBKPLO’s wall-mounted dry food dispenser is yet another one of our favorite home storage solutions. These food storage containers are super easy to install. Plus, they enable you to dispense your favorite snacks, cereals, and staples with the press of a button. You can use them for everything from dry beans to jelly beans. Since the canisters have flat sides, they are easily combined. The product’s ABC plastic construction is incredibly durable and easy to clean. Each set comes with two canisters, including one 10-liter and one 15-liter container.
These dry food dispensers are incredibly budget-friendly. They’re one of our top picks for families with limited food storage pace and busy lifestyles. These canisters are chic enough to be mounted right onto kitchen walls, though you can also install them inside cupboards and pantries.
- The box-shaped canister lid creates an airtight seal, helping preserve the quality of dry food products
- This can hold a wide variety of dry food products
- Individual wall-mounted containers can be combined to create a lovely and well-organized display
- Made from scratch-resistant and food-safe ABS plastic
- Sold in sets of two (one small and one large)
- Extremely affordable
- Easy to install, refill, and clean
- Cereal crumbs show very easily
Restaurantware’s two-piece stainless steel and plastic cereal dispenser is incredibly stylish. It boasts two individual food storage compartments on a stainless steel base. The containers are tube-shaped with adorable stainless steel tops, knobs, and crank handles. Each tube holds roughly 202 ounces of dry food. The canisters are 7.9 inches in length.
This piece is perfect for breakfast and brunch buffet tables. You could also use the container to store season sweets and other fun snacks. The crystal clear containers do a great job of displaying yummy treats in all their glory.
- Each container holds up to 202 ounces of dry food
- Boasts a durable stainless steel frame and lids
- Easy to crank turn handles
- Makes portioning easy
- Perfect for breakfast buffet displays and season candy
- Stylish design that won’t degrade the aesthetic of your kitchen or dining room
- Makes self-serve stations clean, fun, and easy
- No removable catch tray, though the smooth frame is still easy to wipe down
How to Choose the Best Cereal Dispenser
Are you still wondering how to choose the best cereal dispenser? Here are a few tips!
Most cereal boxes range in capacity from 18 to 21 ounces. With that said, most people want to be able to dump all the contents of their cereal boxes in their dispenser without leaving any remnants behind. After all, cereal dispensers streamline kitchen storage.
Don’t forget to check a cereal dispenser’s dimensions. We’ve included both countertop and wall-mounted options. The latter will most definitely free up counter and pantry space. When it comes to the tabletop variety of cereal dispensers, you must double-check the height, width, and depth of the product. Many dispensers are too tall to fit directly under low-lying cabinets.
Make sure that your cereal dispenser pairs well with your kitchen aesthetics. We’ve done our best to include everything from modern to apothecary-style containers on our list. It should be easy for you to find a product that appeals to you visually. While most dispensers boast clear plastic or glass canisters, the foundations consist of everything from steel to plastic.
Ease of Use
If you’re purchasing your cereal dispenser for a bustling household, durability should be up there on the top of your checklist. A food-safe, BPA-free ABS or resin container should be able to handle a few blunders. You want those containers to be at least shatterproof and scratch-resist.
Why Do You Need a Cereal Dispenser?
There’s a long list of benefits to using cereal dispensers. For starters, these handy food storage containers are a huge aesthetic improvement over generic cardboard cereal boxes. Many have elegant or modern aesthetics that only serve to improve breakfast buffets and stations. Most dispensers also make portioning easier and less messy.
There’s also the fact the cereal dispensers are more hygienic than traditional cereal packages. They are typically airtight, preventing the entrance of dust, pests, and moisture. As such, they are more than likely to improve the quality and life of any dry food. Of course, gravity-fed cereal dispensers also eliminate unnecessary handling of food items.
If fresher, cleaner, tidier breakfast sessions seem like a good idea, cereal dispensers might be a worthwhile household investment.
With so many cereal dispensers to choose from, it wasn’t easy choosing a top pick. With that said, the Zevro GAT200 Dry Food Dispenser’s low price, generous capacity, and pleasing aesthetics make it our personal favorite for families. We hope you enjoyed our rundown of the top cereal dispensers. Now, let us know your favorite cereal in the comment section below!